On May 10, 2020, Youngs Insurance proudly celebrates 110 years of providing insurance with integrity throughout Ontario. To celebrate this milestone, we’re introducing our #GiveBackOntario 110 Acts of Kindness Challenge.
Our Pledge: 110 Acts of Kindness
Youngs Insurance is proudly committing to 110 acts of kindness beginning now and continuing throughout the year. Our hope is to motivate our employees, partners, clients, and community to spread kindness and joy alongside us by taking on this challenge!
Acts of Kindness Ideas
- Put a positive message poster in your window for people to see → click here for printable posters »
- Pick up or make a coffee, and delivery it to a friend at a social distance
- Send a letter or email to someone telling them what you love about them → click here for letter template »
- Donate blood - they are open and in need! → join our blood drive »
- Foster or adopt a dog or cat or support your local SPCA → see how we're supporting »
- Write positive messages on the sidewalk with chalk for people to read
- Share a genuine compliment about a co-worker to management
- Leave positive comments on various social media posts
- Text or email someone a hilarious joke to make them smile
- Write a positive review online for a business you like and want to promote
- Be kind to yourself - remind yourself you're amazing with a list of your BEST qualities → try this gratitude exercise »
- Thank your grocery store clerks for everything they are doing
- Plant a tree
- Donate food to a food drive → join our #FridayFoodBankDonation »
- Get better at recycling
- Make and hang a DIY bird feeder → click here for simple instructions »
- Share your favourite recipe with someone
- Leave a thank-you note or positive message for delivery people
- Call your loved ones and share funny memories
- Send flowers to someone who has been feeling down
Join the Movement
Participate in our #GiveBackOntario 110 Acts of Kindness Challenge and help make a difference in your community. Tell us about your good deed, who’s impacted, why it’s important to you, and share a picture using the hashtag #GiveBackOntario on social media or upload it here.
Share Your #GiveBackOntario Act of Kindness Here »
Every month we will select a few acts of kindness to share and promote via social media. If you’re posting to social media make sure you tag us and use #GiveBackOntario so we can find you!
Acts of Kindness Submitted
Saying ‘Thank You” by Spreading Kindness
We are humbled by our employees, partners and clients, who have supported us for the past 110 years. As we embark on this milestone year of business, we are grateful to our remarkable employees, who work tirelessly each day serving our clients. Our #GiveBackOntario 110 Acts of Kindness Challenge is a token of our appreciation to everyone who has contributed to our success. For more information, please read our press release here.