March Break is quickly approaching, which means your kids will be home from school bored! Have you planned anything to help keep them active?
We all know kids get bored very easily so it’s important to keep them active during March Break. Here we provide some ideas to help get you started.
You must be looking forward to spending some extra time with your kids this March Break, but you may be unsure how to spend your time. Don’t worry, we have you covered, we’ve outlined fun activities that will keep everything entertained and active during the break.
Simple Ways To Keep Kids Active This March Break
If You’re Staying Home:
- Build a fort and get cozy
- Do some arts and crafts
- Get your kids to help with cleaning
- Let the kids pick out a recipe and cook together
- Have a dance party
- Do yoga together
If It’s Too Cold Outside:
- Visit a museum
- Find an indoor pool and swim
- Have fun at an indoor playground or waterpark
- Read books at the local library
- Go to the movies
If You Want to be Outside:
- Explore the Botanical Gardens
- Visit a local maple syrup festival
- Find a market to explore
- Go for a nature walk
- Bundle up and go tobogganing
- Build a snowman
- Play at the park
If you’re not convinced that you’ll survive everyone home during March Break, check out 7 Fun Family Activities That Won’t Break The Bank! – it’s fun for the entire family!
We hope we’ve given you some ideas on how to keep your kids active during March Break! We hope you enjoy your time with you family!
Click here for an INSTANT Auto Quote »