For Ontarians, winters can be long and cold. If you’re trying to stay warm inside, we have a bunch of super fun activities you should try.
With frigid temperatures and less daylight, having fun indoor activities are essential for the winter season. There is no way you’ll get bored with this list!
10 Fun Indoor Activities for Winter
- Take up a new hobby – perhaps you could learn a new language online, try playing an instrument or find your inner child with adult colouring books.
- Learn how to meditate – quiet your mind and take control of your emotional health by practicing meditation daily.
- Explore the Public Library in your area and get lost in the fabulous world of fun adventure novels.
- Unleash the wonderful world of pet videos on YouTube – whether you’re a cat person or dog gal you’ll stay entertained for hours!
- Establish your family tree – make it a family project and start creating your official family tree. There are tons of great resources online to get you started.
- Warm your soul with winter comfort food – find your crockpot and start making delicious winter themed food that will warm up your entire family.
- Get physical and fit – it will warm you up! This winter, try a new workout class or if you’d prefer, check out exercise videos on YouTube so that you can try something new from the comfort of your own home.
- Get organized – winter is the perfect time to organize your closet, get rid of things that “don’t bring you joy.” If you need inspiration watch, “Tidying Up With Marie Kondo” on Netflix.
- Host a winter movie night – invite your friends over to watch a ridiculous amount of movies that are all winter themed while enjoying delicious treats.
- Stay up to date on all the latest Youngs Insurance Blogs, we share everything you need to know about insurance.
Click here for a INSTANT Auto Quote »