Currently, Youngs Insurance has rewarding career opportunities available for multiple positions of an Account Service Representative at our Niagara, Welland, St. Catharines, and Port Colborne offices.
Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. has been providing insurance with integrity for over 110 years. Our mission is to provide our clients with the finest insurance protection, whilst providing a unique and custom-tailored experience. Our core services are anchored around protecting what matters to our clients, offering auto, home, commercial, life, employee benefits, and group insurance. Youngs Insurance prides itself on excellence in Customer Service..
We are searching for candidates with the ambition to succeed in the Insurance industry. If you are RIBO Licensed, or not licensed but interested in this field, please check out the IBAO website for more information. Youngs Insurance currently has openings in our following locations: Welland, Niagara Falls, St. Catharines & Port Colborne. If you are looking to embark on an exciting journey in the insurance industry, come join our exciting team!
- Providing exceptional day to day customer service to our clients
- Processing policy changes, maintaining professional relationships with Insurers and Underwriters.
- Assisting and providing support to Account Executives as required.
- Processing callbacks, submissions, and mail in a timely manner.
- Promoting client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship building.
- Remaining current on all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- High attention to detail and accuracy, ability to multi-task and respond to time-sensitive deadlines.
- Commitment to a positive team dynamic.
- Minimum 1-2 years of insurance-related experience (considered an asset).
- Experience working in an insurance brokerage (considered an asset).
- Experience using SigXP and/or Policyworks (considered an asset).
Benefits and Compensation:
- Group Benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Paid vacation days and sick/PTO time
- Complimentary day off on birthday
- RRSP contribution matching
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational support opportunity
- Employee Rewards Program (incentives)
- On-site, free parking
Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. has all public health guidelines in place within all our locations. We take seriously the safety of our employees and those valued clients we serve.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume in confidence to our Human Resources Department, by clicking below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.