Currently, Youngs Insurance has a rewarding career opportunity for the position of Commercial Lines Account Service Representative at our Niagara Falls location for a RIBO licenced individual.
Location: Niagara Falls Location
Deadline: October 31, 2021
Department: Commercial Lines
Title: Commercial Lines Account Service Representative
Position Type: Full-time
Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. has been providing insurance with integrity for over 100 years. Our mission is to provide our clients with the finest insurance protection. We offer auto, home, commercial, life, employee benefits, and group insurance.
Youngs Insurance is currently seeking a RIBO Licenced, Commercial Lines Account Service Representative who is interested in being part of a winning culture and rapidly growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial businesses and the primary objectives/duties include the following:
- Providing exceptional day to day customer service to our clients
- Processing policy changes, maintaining professional relationships with Insurers and Underwriters
- Assisting and providing support to Account Executives as required
- Processing callbacks, submissions, and mail in a timely manner
- Promoting client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship building
- Remaining current on all company philosophies and procedures
- Accepting risks within established guidelines
- Currently holds a RIBO license in good standing (required)
- Minimum 10-years commercial insurance experience (servicing and/or marketing) (required)
- CAIB designation (considered an asset)
- Experience working in an insurance brokerage (considered an asset)
- Experience using SigXP and/or Policyworks (considered an asset)
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy, ability to multi-task and respond to time-sensitive deadlines
- Commitment to a positive team dynamic
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Points System
- Paid personal/sick and vacation days
- RRSP contribution matching
- On-site, free parking
COVID-19 considerations: Youngs Insurance is COVID-19 compliant and is committed to ensuring our workplace and community are safe.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter in confidence to our Human Resources Department, by clicking below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.