Currently, Youngs Insurance has rewarding career opportunities for RIBO licenced individuals in the position of Claims Service Representative at our Niagara Falls, Welland, and Port Colborne offices.
Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. has been providing insurance with integrity for over 100 years. Our mission is to provide our clients with the finest insurance protection, whilst providing a unique and custom-tailored experience. Our core services are anchored around protecting what matters to our clients, offering auto, home, commercial, life, employee benefits, and group insurance.
Youngs Insurance is currently seeking a RIBO licenced, Claims Service Representative who is interested in being part of a winning culture and rapidly growing team.
The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of personal businesses with primary objectives and duties, including the following:
- Assist client from beginning to end of insurance claim process (completion of First Notice of Loss Forms)
- Interpret individual policy wordings to determine coverage with regards to claim
- Inform customers how their policy rating may be impacted by their claim
- Ensure timely and thorough investigation of predominantly insurance claims
- Always provide high-quality customer service and answer all client queries promptly
- Report loss to the insurance carrier
- Follow-up on claims status with the client to ensure prompt handling and fair settlement
- Maintain relationships with insurance carrier adjusters and restoration vendors
- Inform management of any suspicious, complex or high-value losses
- Currently holds a RIBO license in good standing (required)
- Skilled in risk management or claims adjusting (considered an asset)
- Minimum 1-year insurance-related experience (considered an asset)
- Experience working in an insurance brokerage (considered an asset)
- Experience using SigXP and/or Policyworks (considered an asset)
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, both verbally and in writing, including negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy, ability to multi-task and respond to time-sensitive deadlines
- Commitment to a positive team dynamic
Benefits and Compensation:
- Group Benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Paid vacation days and sick/PTO time
- Complimentary day off on birthday
- RRSP contribution matching
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education support opportunity
- Employee Rewards Program (incentives)
- On-site, free parking
COVID-19 considerations: Youngs Insurance is COVID-19 compliant and is committed to ensuring our workplace and community are safe.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter in confidence to our Human Resources Department, by clicking below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.