Considering we are currently in the midst of the holiday shopping season we wanted to share some fun Holiday “Did you know” facts!
We hope you find these fun holiday facts interesting while you plan your holiday shopping expedition! All the best this holiday season!
Fun Holiday “Did you Know” Facts
- According to Google’s stats from 2014, 40% of all holiday shopping was done online
- In 2014, Adobe reported that $2.4 Billion was spent on Black Friday shopping
- The average holiday gift costs $126.68
- 53% of online shoppers used their Smartphone or tablet to make their holiday purchases in 2014
- The province of Alberta spent more per capita in retail stores during holiday shopping than any other province in Canada - $967.00 on average per person
- According to Statistics Canada 5.8 million litres of eggnog was consumed in December 2009
- Canadian’s will spend approximately $1,182 on their holiday presents and shopping
- 56% of Canadians will rely on credit for their seasonal purchases, while only 24% will use their savings
We would like to wish you a happy and safe holiday season! If you have done business with Youngs Insurance this year, thank you, we appreciate your continued support. If you haven’t please contact us for a no obligation quote!
SIMILAR POSTS>>Holiday Fire Safety
>>Season`s Greetings & Happy New Year