Currently, Youngs Insurance Brokers has a rewarding career opportunity for the position of Commercial Account Manager at our Niagara Falls location.
Locations: Niagara Falls
Deadline: October 23, 2023
Expected Start Date: November 6th, 2023
Department: Commercial Lines
Title: Commercial Account Manager
Position Type: Full-time
Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. is hiring for the position of Commercial Account Manager to work in our Niagara Falls location. This full-time position is responsible for the servicing and retention of existing customer accounts in the Commercial Lines Department. If you are an assertive, highly motivated team player with a RIBO licence, our growing team wants you! Join Youngs Insurance and continue to develop your professional career in a growing industry with countless opportunities.
The Commercial Account Manager performs best-in-class client and policy service to an assigned portfolio. You will work closely with customers to identify their coverage needs and find the best insurance solution to suit their budget. The ideal candidate will be able to advise and make recommendations on insurance products ensuring that professional services are delivered to each client.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will manage a variety of objectives and duties, including the following:
- Review commercial submissions for accuracy and completeness
- Underwrite submissions received from Account Executives and request any additional information required in order to accurately market the account
- Identify customers’ needs, explain products and coverage’s, make recommendations and ensure important information is understood by Account Executive
- Enter submissions into Policy Work & send out to market
- Negotiating terms & coverages with markets
- Issue commercial proposals and binders
- Insurer relationship/development
- Quoting small business on company portals
- Ability to work with the account executives and our affiliate offices
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in business, or other related areas
- RIBO License required (Registered Insurance Brokers Ontario)
Knowledge & Qualifications
- 1-2 years experience in commercial lines customer service
- Industry knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in MS Word and Outlook Mail
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and thrive in a busy environment.
- Self-motivated and resourceful with a desire to learn new systems and processes.
What We Look ForWe look for new hires who want to grow with the company and have a genuine desire to contribute to workplace culture and the success of the business.
- A willingness to learn and to develop in the role.
- Self-motivation with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume setting.
- Computer savvy, Microsoft Office proficiency, excellence in keyboarding.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended healthcare
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Complimentary day off on birthday
- RRSP match program
- Vision care
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Youngs Insurance is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. If you need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a job posting, please contact Kate Doucette, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc.
We are proudly one of Ontario's largest independently owned insurance brokerages, offering auto, home, commercial, life, employee benefits, RRSP program, group insurance – "protecting everything that matters to you!"