Currently, Youngs Insurance Brokers has a rewarding career opportunity for the position of Business Coordinator at our Welland location.
Deadline: October 23, 2023
Expected Start Date: November 26, 2023
Department: Personal Lines
Title: Business Coordinator
Position Type: Full-time
Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. is hiring for the position of Business Coordinator to work in our Welland location.
The Business Coordinator will provide administrative support for head office and department managers or executives. They will focus on organizing and coordinating business projects with employees, insurance partners and other resources for the company. Also, they will oversee business reporting data to offer information on growth trends and opportunities to improve profitability within the organization.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in business, or other related areas
- RIBO (not required) Industry knowledge is considered an asset.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, must be strong in Excel.
- Expert with data management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and prioritize workload.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
What We Look ForWe look for new hires who want to grow with the company and have a genuine desire to contribute to workplace culture and the success of the business.
- A willingness to learn and to develop in the role.
- Self-motivation with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume setting.
- Computer savvy, Microsoft Office proficiency, excellence in keyboarding.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended healthcare
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Complimentary day off on birthday
- RRSP match program
- Vision care
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Youngs Insurance is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. If you need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a job posting, please contact Kate Doucette, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc.
We are proudly one of Ontario's largest independently owned insurance brokerages, offering auto, home, commercial, life, employee benefits, RRSP program, and group insurance – "protecting everything that matters to you!"