Currently, Youngs Insurance Brokers has a rewarding career opportunity available for the position of Account Service Representative/Commercial Lines at our Mississauga North office.
Location: Mississauga North Location
Application deadline: 2022-07-29
Expected start date: 2022-07-29
Department: Commercial Lines
Title: Account Service Representative/Commercial Lines
Position Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,000.00-$48,000.00 per year
Additional pay: Commission pay
Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. has been providing insurance with integrity for over 112 years. Our mission is to provide our clients with the finest insurance protection, whilst providing a unique and custom-tailored experience. Our core services are anchored around protecting what matters to our clients, offering auto, home, commercial, life, employee benefits, and group insurance. Youngs Insurance prides itself on excellence in Customer Service.
Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. offers fulfilling career opportunities, tailored within a professional and flexible work environment. Our employees value the communities in which we live, actively engaging and supporting countless charitable organizations throughout Ontario. At Youngs Insurance we always strive to put the interests of our clients first with impeccable insurance solutions that match each portfolio. We protect everything that matters to you.
- RIBO Licensed
- Minimum 1-2 years insurance-related experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
- SigXP experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Commitment to a positive team dynamic
- Providing exceptional day-to-day customer service to our clients
- Processing policy changes
- Maintaining professional relationships with Insurers and Underwriters
- Assisting and providing support to Account Executives as required
- Processing callbacks, submissions, and mail in a timely manner
- Process and manage all client document workflows
- Review policies for rating & coverage accuracy
- Review renewals to identify remarket opportunities
- Identify critical file or service requirements and notify the Account Executive if needed
- Monitor Agency Bill workflow queues and collection of client payments
- Follow-up on suspenses for all outstanding documentation required to complete the client file
If you do not possess the above requirements but you are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and resourceful, you should still apply! Youngs Insurance is an equal opportunity employer.
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible language requirement:
- English not required
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. has all public health guidelines in place within all our locations. We take seriously the safety of our employees and those valued clients we serve.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume in confidence to our Human Resources Department, by clicking below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.