During these uncertain times, our priority remains the health and well-being of our clients, employees, partners and community. Please read this important notice regarding COVID-19 and our offices closing.
Update - April 9, 2020
With the current COVID-19 pandemic, we understand that many of our clients are struggling.
It has been announced that Insurance Companies will be providing some form of relief. It is important to note that since each Insurance Company will be establishing its own plan, there is no formal rate reduction available across all insurers.
At this time we are waiting for our Insurance Company partners to update us with their specific plans. Once we receive this information, we will share it with you. Stay safe and please continue to check here for updates as we monitor this situation.
Important Notice to Our Valued Clients and Visitors re: COVID-19
PLEASE BE ADVISED OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED TO CLIENTS AND VISITORS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
With reference to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and well-being of our clients, employees, partners and community is our greatest concern. Following recommendations provided by the Public Health Agency of Canada, effective March 16, 2020, our business services will be available via telephone/email ONLY.
If you have any questions or need to coordinate payment, please contact our team for further instruction. As always, we continue to be of service to you via phone or e-mail weekdays 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. You can reach us at 1-844-942-2453 or email@example.com.
This situation will continue to be monitored and updates will be provided when available. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we work together on the next steps.
What You Can Do To Ensure Your Health and Well-being
We’ve outline a list of important practices to follow to prevent contracting COVID-19 and spreading it to others and created a chart for your reference.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. You can also use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap is not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze; if you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Maintain social distancing; one-meter distance between you and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
For more information, a list of symptom or next steps if you are experiencing any symptoms, the Government of Canada has outlined valuable information here.