I don't know about you, but this winter weather and freezing temperatures haven't stopped us from riding our motorcycle. After all, we’re using heated gloves to keep warm.
We swear by our heated gloves! Have you invested in a pair yet? Here we’ll tell you all about heated gloves so you can decide if it’s an investment worth making this winter.
The Pros and Cons of Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Well-made heated gloves can be less bulky than a well-insulated winter glove that isn’t heated because they don’t need as much insulation at the fingertips or back of the hands.
- You can keep your hands from getting too hot or too cold with the right controller.
- There’s really nothing better to keep your entire hand warm during winter riding than electrically heated motorcycle gloves.
- The best-heated gloves put heat in all the right places and some even have heating for the palms.
- They can be costly so, depending on how much or little you plan to ride this winter, they may not be for you.
- You can burn yourself if you’re not careful with the temperature settings.
- Some heated gloves don’t come with knuckle protection which is a safety issue in the event of a fall.
- You must plan your ride around the length of time your rechargeable batteries will stay charged.