Win 1 of 3 $150 Gas Cards! Get a no obligation life insurance quote, for the chance to WIN!
Contest Begins: September 13, 2016, 9:00 a.m. EST
Contest Closes: October 31, 2016, 11:00 p.m. EST
Contest terms, rules & regulations below.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the http://www.youngsinsurance.ca/site/blog/2016/08/23/win-1-of-3-gas-cards and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the province of Ontario, Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 13, 2016, 9:00 a.m. EST and ending October 31, 2016, 11:00 p.m. EST. All online entries must be received by October 31, 2016, 11:00 p.m. EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://www.youngsinsurance.ca/site/blog/2016/08/23/win-1-of-3-gas-cards. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of three $150 gas gift cards. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. Winner(s) will be notified by email, telephone within five (5) days following
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You understand and agree that Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc., and Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND Ontario WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participate permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc., 55 East Main St. Welland, ON L3B 3W4 Canada.
More About Youngs Insurance