Currently, Youngs Insurance Brokers has rewarding career opportunities for the position of Personal Account Manager at our Niagara Falls location.
Locations: Niagara Falls
Deadline: February 16, 2024
Expected Start Date: March 1, 2024
Department: Personal Lines
Title: Personal Account Manager
Position Type: Full-time
Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. is hiring a Personal Account Managers, for our Niagara Falls and St. Catharines offices. These full-time positions oversee the customer service and policy retention of existing client accounts for an established portfolio. If you are a client-driven individual with a RIBO licence, our growing team wants you! Join Youngs Insurance Brokers and continue to develop your professional career in a growing industry with countless opportunities.
As a licensed insurance broker, the Personal Account Manager offers best-in-class customer service. You will collaborate closely with customers to identify their coverage needs and find the best insurance solution to suit their budget. The ideal candidate will be able to educate clients, offer advice, and make recommendations on insurance products ensuring that professional services are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with clients.
- Complete new quotes and ensure the best product and pricing options are offered.
- Review renewal policies to ensure the best coverage and savings opportunities are identified.
- Explore, upsell, or cross-sell opportunities within the book of business.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of insurance products and educate clients on their policy coverages and insurance needs.
- Perform front-line underwriting to ensure risks follow company guidelines.
- Prepare policy documentation to bind and confirm coverage.
- Complete policy changes.
- Monitor teamwork queues to ensure all files are processed within service-level standards.
- Available for client walk-ins, calls, and emails.
- Resolve client concerns.
- Work as part of the team to achieve shared goals
- Post Secondary Education
- 1-2 years experience in personal lines customer service.
- RIBO License required (Registered Insurance Brokers Ontario)
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Industry knowledge.
- Familiarity with underwriting guidelines and binding authority.
- Experience with insurance company portals and quoting systems.
- Efficient computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple screens and system platforms.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and thrive in a busy environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
What We Look ForWe look for new hires who want to grow with the company and have a genuine desire to contribute to workplace culture and the success of the business.
- A willingness to learn and to develop in the role.
- Self-motivation with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume setting.
- Computer savvy, Microsoft Office proficiency, excellence in keyboarding.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended healthcare
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Complimentary day off on birthday
- RRSP match program
- Vision care
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Youngs Insurance is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. If you need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a job posting, please the Human Resources Manager, Kate Doucette, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc.
At the core of our values, we strive to provide unparalleled service to every client we have the privilege of serving. Our mission is to go above and beyond, ensuring that our clients receive nothing but the very best. We seek out innovative solutions to incorporate into each client’s insurance program to maximize premium savings and policy coverage.
We are committed to providing insurance products solely through stable, dependable insurance carriers with a consistent vision of personalized service.
As independent brokers, we are mindful of the trust our clients place in us to handle their insurance portfolio and we always strive to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction.