Currently, Youngs Insurance has a rewarding career opportunity for the position of Transactional Service Representative Personal Lines at our Niagara Falls location.
Locations: Niagara Falls
Deadline: February 18, 2022
Department: Personal Lines
Title: Transactional Service Representative Personal Lines
Position Type: Full-time
Youngs Insurance Brokers Inc. has been providing insurance with integrity for over 100 years. Our mission is to provide our clients with the finest insurance protection, whilst providing a unique and custom-tailored experience. Our core services are anchored around protecting what matters to our clients, offering auto, home, commercial, life, employee benefits, and group insurance.
Youngs Insurance is currently seeking a Transactional Service Representative Personal Lines who is interested in being part of a winning culture and rapidly growing team.
The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of personal businesses with primary objectives and duties, including the following:
- Interacting with all co-workers and managers with respect and courtesy
- Handling client inquires related to payments or claims
- Processing and managing all client document workflows
- Invoicing and reviewing downloaded transactions for all policies
- Updating policy detail screens
- Reviewing policies for rating and coverage accuracy
- Reviewing renewals to identify remarket opportunities
- Preparing quotes to support Account Executive or Account Representative
- Looking for opportunities to up-sell related and relevant coverages
- Identifying critical file or service requirements and notify the Account Executive, Account Representative, or Team Leader as necessary
- Monitoring Agency Bill workflow queues and collection of client payments
- Reviewing renewal lists
- Preparing and organize files for company audits
- Following-up on suspenses for all outstanding documentation required to complete the client file
- Maintaining client file notes in BMS
- Returning client voice messages same day
- Acting as back-up to mail room, imaging unit, reception desk and phone switchboard
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Commitment to positive team dynamic
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and respond to time sensitive deadlines
Benefits and Compensation:
- Group Benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Paid vacation days and sick/PTO time
- Complimentary day off on birthday
- RRSP contribution matching
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education support opportunity
- Employee Rewards Program (incentives)
- Flexible work schedule post-pandemic
- On-site, free parking
COVID-19 considerations: Youngs Insurance is COVID-19 compliant and is committed to ensuring our workplace and community are safe.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter in confidence to our Human Resources Department, by clicking below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.