INTERNAL JOB POSTING - Service Team Leader/Personal Lines, Welland Office. Please apply by October 31, 2016.
Location: Youngs Welland Location
Deadline: October 31, 2016
To oversee the function of a small group of CSR’s and TSR’s assigned to your team. It is important to maintain unity within the team while ensuring that service work is handled within the company and agency standards. You will be required to coach, assist and teach intermediate and junior members in their service experience and development. You may be called upon to handle customer complaints or any concerns your team may have.
- Responsible for performance reviews for the members of your team
- Processing and underwriting online company changes
- Complete current and correct forms for order endorsements, new and renewal policies
- Ensure correctness of information on all forms
- Process claims
- Process client
- Invoice and process new business, renewals, endorsements and cancellation declarations
- Order and/or complete vehicle inspections as necessary
- Process changes, letters, memos, phone calls or questions initiated by processors or supervisors in your branch
- Enter endorsement changes, cancellations or new business onto customer on-line sites as necessary
- Assist management and producers with the remarketing of accounts
- Review and handle outstanding abeyance items daily
- Review and handle outstanding renewal lists on a monthly basis
- Attend monthly Personal Lines Department meetings
- Record all conversations with clients and underwriters on communication management system
The placement for this position will follow the same procedure as when Youngs hires through various media.
Management will conduct interviews, and follow the procedure as to a department transfer of the chosen applicant.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail or deliver your resume to Human Resources by October 31, 2016.