Youngs Insurance provides Employee Benefits and Financial Services...
For Life Insurance click here >>>
Are you looking for assistance with employee benefits, financial services, group retirement plans or individual life and disability products? We’re here to help you get the most value out of your insurance dollar.
We specialize in employee benefits for Ontario companies between 3 and 500 lives, including fully pooled benefits plans for small businesses, Health Spending Accounts, and self-insured programs. Self-employed? We can help with individual health and dental programs, life insurance, critical illness and disability insurance. As independent advisors, we can provide you with unbiased advice and products from all Canadian insurers.
Please feel free to contact us directly at (905)353-6605 or email and let us know how we can help you. Or, you can get started right away with a quote request.
Our clients care deeply about their employees, and are recognized for providing some of the most creative and sought after benefits plans available for local businesses. We work with each client as a trusted advisor, to create a customized benefits solution, and provide exemplary ongoing customer service.
For small businesses, it may be beneficial to consider a fully pooled benefits plan through a third party administrator which will provide rate stability and flexible design options.
Youngs Insurance offers a complimentary review service – think of it as a tune-up for your existing employee benefits plan. Looking at benefits for the first time? No problem. Youngs also offers service for small businesses that need help with setting up a benefits plan for the first time. We also specialize in self-funded or Administrative Services Only (ASO) benefits plan arrangements.
Solutions we can provide include:
- Group Insurance Plans (health, dental, life, critical illness, and disability insurance)
- Employee Wellness/Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Health Spending Accounts/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Executive and Key Person Insurance
- Administrative Services Only Plans (ASO)
- Health Trusts/PHSPs
Each of our employee benefits clients receives the following service from Youngs:
- One-on-one training with the plan administrator (forms, procedures, online system)
- Health and Wellness communications/lunch-and-learns for employees and executive members
- Employee presentation to review the plan and answer any questions they may have
- Mid-year plan check-up
- Customized benefits communication materials for employees and executive
- Annual rate negotiation on your behalf
- Friendly and prompt resolution of any challenges that may arise
Group Retirement Plans
The face of retirement planning has changed dramatically in the past few years! Traditional defined benefit plans are being replaced by more affordable defined contribution plans, group RRSPs and deferred profit sharing plans.
We help employers address challenges concerning plan design, contribution formulas and deciphering the differences between various providers’ products. We work with our clients to navigate compliance issues and educate their employees to ensure they value their retirement plan.
Our expertise and strong relationships with the providers allow us to offer innovative ideas that will ensure you get the best value for your employees’ retirement dollars.